Reviewing Clash of Clans Town Hall 15 with New Troops Electro Titan, 4 New Pets, 2 New Defense and More!

 Reviewing Clash of Clans Town Hall 15 with New Troops Electro Titan, 4 New Pets,  2 New Defense and More


Yes, I know I'm a little late in reviewing Clash of Clans Town Hall 15, which includes a new troop called "Electro Titan," four new pets, and two new defenses. It's been more than 8 days since the release of Clash of Clans Town Hall 15, and I've been thinking about the future of this blog "www.supercellgamesupdate.blogspot.com". It's difficult for me to manage this blog, and we've tried to experiment with post ing other game news as well. Moreon, this blog is rapidly dying. Excluding these topics Allow me to review Town Hall 15, which includes Electro Titan, four new pets, two new defenses and more. Hello there, My name is Kishmat aka LazyBrawler, and I'm currently reviewing Town Hall 15.

Reviewing Town Hall 15

When it comes to the brand new Town Hall 15, I must say that the Clash of Clans Team has done an excellent job. Town Hall 15 was one of the most anticipated Town Halls in the Clash of Clans Community, and Clash of Clans did an excellent job during the Town Hall 15. To begin, there is a Purple, Dark Blue, and Yellow texture. Town Hall 15 was clearly introduced by Clash of Clans as a dark magic world Town Hall, like somewhere in space or a super magical theme from Space. Town Hall 15 was a direct reference to space, and we can also see the previous Town Hall's theme matching with nature.Town Hall 14 was green with a Forest Theme, while Town Hall 13 had an Ice Mountain Theme. Likewise, Town Hall 15 has a Dark Magic Space Theme.

Clash of Clans, we're sure, always surprises us with their work details in the game. Furthermore, the Trangle symbole in Town Hall 15 surprised me; was it an illumaniti symbole? I'm not sure about it.

Moving on to the defense inside Town Hall 15 disappointed me a lot this time. We know that Town Hall 12 contains Telsa, Town Hall 13 contains Inferno, and Town Hall 14 contains Giga Inferno. We thought Town Hall 15 might get a new defense, but I was disappointed to see the same defense inside Th15. My team and I were expecting the Egale Artiliaries inside the Town Hall 15. This section has completely disappointed me.

Reviewing New Troop "Electro Titan"

Trust me , Town Hall 15 was not much intresting to me when i watched this Super cool Troop called "Electro Titan" She is badass, watching her dangerous look, her hitpoints, her aura ,her housing space and her uncontrol dark magic.  Can you belive, we can get Troops with Aura. Can you even imagine that. Trust me Electro Titan has overshadow the craze of Town Hall 15 this time. i have fall in for her in the game. As will it will definately attract more players to unlock the supercool troop Electro Titan.

Reviewing 4 New Pets(Poison Lizard, Diggy, Phoenix, and Frosty)

Hmm... Before Town Hall 15, there were only four pets in Clash of Clans, and Clashers had few options for replacing the pets with heroes. However, adding New 4 Pets gives Clashers more options to choose from or substitute, and they can be matched with heroes. Poison Lizard is one of the best ways to poison the opponent's heroes with its splash poison ability. Moving on, Diggy is similar to yak in that it is basically fit for tanking and Diggy does not need to break the wall. Phoenix is a fantastic pet with the same abilities as Grand Warden. Can you believe you can revive dead heroes with the Grand Warden Ability? That's incredible!

Finally, Frosty is a well-balanced pet in the game. It will undoubtedly aid heroes in tanking opponents if they have a pet that can freeze their opponents' defenses.



Reviewing 2 New Defense (Monolith and Spell Tower)

Monolith is similar to inferno tower in that it can be built with dark elixier. It is the first building that dark elixier can construct and upgrade. Watching Monolith did not surprise me.
When it comes to Spell Tower, the new invention from Clash Team completely surprised me. This is a really new and unique feature in Clash of Clans. It's still hard to believe that the spell you used to attack now can help you defend your base. It is truly novel and distinctive to me.



Reviewing Battle Drill and Recall Spell

Battle Drill is a relatively new feature in Clash of Clans, but as a Clash Royale player, I am familiar with Goblin Drill. Battle Drill is a zerox copy of Goblin Drill, and I was disappointed when I saw it in Clash of Clans.
Recall Spell, it was another unexpected thing for me. I still don't believe you can move troops from one location to another. That's incredible. You can move troops from the danger zone to the safe zone. It will undoubtedly alter the attacking strategy as well as Ai.


Conclusion

Overall, there was a lot of hype surrounding Town Hall 15, and I was expecting New Hero in the Town Hall 15 update, but Clash of Clans didn't include New Hero and New Defenses. Except for this other update, the Clasher thinks they're pretty good. As a player, I really enjoy the Town Hall 15 Update. Thank you for taking the time to read my exciting blog. I was delighted to share my thoughts on Town Hall 15, which included New Troops Electro Titan, 4 New Pets, 2 New Defense, and Other Changes. For more information, please subscribe to our blog for future posts. Thank you very much.
Clash On!

Post a Comment

0 Comments