Clash of clans Shadow Barbarian King Skin Concept

Shadow King Concept

Recently, entering in 22nd era Team Clash of clans publish new Queen skin called "Shadow Queen" and we can witness a duo combination of skins with Barbarians, king, as past like gladiator skin, pirate skin, primal skin, and so on. 


Full HD Picture



You can call him Shadow King

Concept Art

Idea


Analysis




While at first, I thought to modify king's hair to red which kinda gives me cowboy looks. I totally wanna modify the shadow king as cowboy looks. Secondly, I just wanna add guns or knives in the belt side while I had witnessed guns on the side belt of the cowboy. Thirdly, I wanted to match shadow queen to shadow king so I try to add hats similar to shadow queen. Fourthly, a full shirt with folded styles kinda matches the body so I research it on google with matchable colors. Lastly, box tiet paint with hill boot.

Concept Works

Queen Matching Skin






Cowboy Hat Skin


DrawingTimelaps


Lastly, all concepts are made from android 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

What's on your Mind?